HomeBase Real Estate Program / Keller Williams Realty
Jeffry R. Goldstein
16690 Swingley Ridge Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Visit our Website
Hours of Operation7 Days a Week: Sunday - Saturday
We work around your busy life and its demands! We extend the traditional 9:00 - 5:00 workday to be available for you!
Realtors Jeffry Goldstein and Jane Campbell serve more than 200 communities throughout St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Franklin, Warren, and Lincoln Counties and most of east central Missouri. Whether you are buying, selling, or relocating out of the St. Louis area, contact us for the real estate support you need and deserve. We’re just call or click away.
Meet Realtor Jeffry Goldstein
I guide buyers through the home buying process. I focus on understanding your needs, wants, and goals, getting you educated and prepared for a fast-paced bidding timeline, and acting quickly to find the right properties! If you’re a seller, I combine buying insights with current market trends and data to help you price, stage and market your property competitively to sell quickly and at the optimum value.
I’m a 40 year resident of the St. Louis area, who grew up in University City, attended University High School and Bradley University in Illinois, and raised my two children here. I love St. Louis! My interests include supporting Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, enjoying the local food scene, following St. Louis Cardinals baseball, loving all dogs, and watching over my beautiful granddaughter.
Meet Realtor Jane Campbell
Jeffry and I work together to provide unparalleled levels of service. We complement each other with our areas of expertise. Mine include my excellent communication skills and an extensive background in print and online marketing, advertising, and copywriting. I put my abilities to use in listing and selling your home.
I grew up in Carmel, Indiana, and after living many years in Chicago and San Francisco, returned to the Midwest. In addition to being an avid Cardinals baseball fan, I appreciate the values and warm hearts of St. Louisans and am proud to live in this friendly city!
Our services include these and more!
- Interview clients to determine what types of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties compatible with buyers' needs & financial resources.
- Display residential properties to clients & explain their features.
- Prepare documents such as contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, & leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents & disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers & sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, & appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, & participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property w/similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, & related matters.