Midland Language Center
12370 Amber Creek Court
St. Louis, MO 63141
Visit our Website
- Language Lessons
- Quality System Audits
- Computer Validation
- Website Content and Design
- Project Management
- Promotional materials
Going Green Commitments
- Midland Language Center conducts 90 percent of its business on green resources- online for communication, publication, document exchange, invoicing and engages in over the phone Interpreting. Paper based records are minimal and do not exceed 10 percent of total operations.
Hours of Operation24/7
About UsThank you for taking the time to review Midland Language Center (Midland LC) programs. We sincerely hope that with Midland LC expertise and three Rs of operations-Reliable, Responsible, Responsive- we will be able to work together and make quality information available in your target areas.
Midland LC offers professional interpreting, translation, writing, document management, language instruction, and workshops for businesses and individuals.
Midland LC carefully screens linguists/ professionals who abide by industry and company standards to deliver quality services for a variety of world languages and company quality assurance programs.
Try us out: Turn your next event into a fun experience-your corporate event, small business event, family reunion, birthday -with Midland LC Language Blast. Fifty (50) minutes of language exploration as you dine, socialize, or unwind. Choose from Spanish, Italian, French, Greek, Serbian, and more! Great for children and adults- fun alternative to magicians, jogglers, singers, plus affordable. Midland Language Center will bring fun, entertainment, and a load of activities. Call to secure your language entertainment deal- Fifty (50) min of fun in languages a ton!
We'll Impress YouMidland LC is a woman owned business specializing in quality assurance, document management, web content management, training, and language interpreting / translation. Midland LC has been recognized by repeat clients for professionalism, quality of services, and customer service skills. In the course of her professional career, Tatjana Markovic, President has managed a number of quality systems:
• Document management and computer system validation.
• Grant writing and training on principles of writing.
• Interpreting and translation projects.
• Quality System Audits and Management.
• Website content, training, report writing, and auditing projects.
• Risk Analysis, Change Control, and Financial Forecast
Many of these projects required close collaboration with Professionals across various Industries. In a collaborative team environment, we worked to increase efficiencies, identify risks, implement mitigation strategies, and improve financial outcomes.
We sincerely hope that with Midland LC expertise and three Rs of operations-Reliable, Responsible, Responsive- we will be able to work together and make quality programs implemented in your target areas. Because, It is Your Words, It is Your Message. It is Our Expertise.