Midland Language Center
12370 Amber Creek Court
St. Louis, MO 63141
Visit our Website
- Language Lessons
- Quality System Audits
- Computer Validation
- Website Content and Design
- Project Management
- Promotional materials
Going Green Commitments
- Midland Language Center conducts 90 percent of its business on green resources. We do come to your site for all and any of your records-paper based or electronic- to consult and determine how to help your business grow.
Hours of Operation24/7
Try us out- choose from one of the 3 fun, engaging, and memorable events!
Option 1: turn your next event into a fun experience with Midland LC Language Blast. Fifty (50) minutes of language exploration as you dine, socialize, or unwind. Choose from Spanish, Italian, French, Greek, Serbian, and more! Great for children and adults- fun alternative to magicians, jogglers, singers, plus affordable. Midland Language Center will bring fun, entertainment, and a load of activities.
- Your Company Event
- Family reunion
- Birthday Celebration
Option 2: Dine at Paul Mineo's Trattoria and Explore Italian Language Sounds on Sept 20, 2018 from 6 pm. to 8 pm.! Hands on, drawing, music, activities, and food. Buy tickets here:
Option 3: Attend or schedule a workshop at your site to learn how to write effectively in a business setting. Use your Pen, Light up your Den and other tools that work for you. Buy tickets here:
|or call 314-265-3637.||https://writingwithmlc.bpt.me
We'll Impress YouMidland LC is a woman owned business specializing in quality assurance, document management, web content management, training, and language interpreting / translation. Midland LC has been recognized by repeat clients for professionalism, quality of services, and customer service skills. In the course of her professional career, Tatjana Markovic, President has managed a number of quality systems:
• Document management and computer system validation.
• Grant writing and training on principles of writing.
• Interpreting and translation projects.
• Quality System Audits and Management.
• Website content, training, report writing, and auditing projects.
• Risk Analysis, Change Control, and Financial Forecast
Many of these projects required close collaboration with Professionals across various Industries. In a collaborative team environment, we worked to increase efficiencies, identify risks, implement mitigation strategies, and improve financial outcomes.
We sincerely hope that with Midland LC expertise and three Rs of operations-Reliable, Responsible, Responsive- we will be able to work together and make quality programs implemented in your target areas. Because, It is Your Words, It is Your Message. It is Our Expertise.